Drills are really great quality, highly recommend. The only downside is the wait time to get the drills.
Small amount I wanted more then 100 diamonds but it was ok
I haven't used them yet but after looking at them they look very clean and the bottoms are flat to grab the canvas. They look much better than the AB's that I have used in kits before. Anxious to see how the wax grabs them as every AB I have used in the past is kind of a pain to work with.
This kit is stunning. I fell in love then moment I saw it.
It is very true to the displayed rendering and when I am done with it will come out beautifully. But be prepared for confetti. I have so far only completed the top part of the canvas, and will most likely update this review when I am finished, or worked further on this one. I will include pictures below :)
I bought the non-cropped 80x100 cm with ABs.
- Beautiful outcome.
- Very shiny and consistently sized diamonds, great quality.
- The symbols on the canvas are clear and easily distinguished.
- Very true to the rendering.
- Nicely chosen colors.
- Generally fun to work on.
- Good stickiness on the glue.
- The drills are sticking to the canvas, no popping.
- Very confetti heavy.
- There are two white ABs and I can not see the difference between them.
- Some colors are very similar and could have been reduced to only using one of these for less confetti.
Overall I recommend this product. The only thing that knocks this down from 5 stars to 4 stars is that it is so confetti heavy when there was possibility to combine colors to make it less so.
Medusa Dollmaker is my favourite artist and I just love her version of Wednesday Addams perfect rendeering and top quality